Wednesday, August 19, 2015

Crochet Shorts: Look 2

For the second outfit in this series I went for a more semi casual look.  I wanted to be comfortable, yet still cute.  A bright yellow knit tee and fun canvas wedges accomplished just that.  I added a metallic gold clutch and navy blue statement necklace for a little extra pizzazz.  I would wear this on a casual date with my hubby.
Random knit tee ~ $5

Yellow Canvas Wedges ~ Payless 

Crochet Lace Shorts ~ Ross Stores $10

Metallic Gold Clutch ~ Family Dollar $5


Overall, this I love how this outfit came together.  What do you guys think?  How would you style these cute shorts? Thanks for reading!


14 comments:

  1. You cute! :-) Love the shorts and yellow looks great on you!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now see that is NO FAIR! I can go to Ross RIGHT NOW and not find those shorts! They are EVERYTHING! Nice look Kishina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Tammie, I instantly gravitated to these when I saw the pattern sticking out of the rack. I loooove them. I don't know what took me so long to wear them...felt a little self-conscious about my gams :)

      Delete
  3. Love it!!! your shorts are so beautiful!
    x,Abril
    The Color Palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another great look with these shorts!

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you next week.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Alice! Always a pleasure linking up with you. Thanks for hosting :)

      Delete
  5. That yellow SO works on you!! Love it! Thanks for linking to the #AllAboutYou linkup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! Thanks for hosting the link up :)

      Delete
  6. Love those shorts! So summery with the yellow too! You look great
    Thank you for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesaday
    Jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jess! Thanks for hosting the link up as well.

      Delete
  7. Very lovely :) I love how yello brightens a day!
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" link up.
    Rachel xo

    Please join me for Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me Link up now LIVE here

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete