Monday, April 21, 2014

Sheer Polka Dots

I came across this post sitting in the queue and wondered why I hadn't blogged it yet. Well, I figured that out and came to this conclusion. It's simply not one of my favorite outfits. 




While the color palette of this sheer button down blouse is beautiful to me, I don't feel it is the most flattering to my shape. We all have a few things hanging in or closet that doesn't get much wear right?  Well, this happens to be one of my items that just kind of hangs in the back begging to get some play time.


Maybe next time I decide to wear it I will consider adding a skinny belt to cinch my waist and create a more curvy silhouette.


I do love my Lane Bryant boots though. I've had them for years. They fit my thick calves perfectly and the heel is my ideal height for strutting down the street like it's a runway... haha! Although this is not one of my favorite outfits, I still own this look fiercely... lol. I feel confident in knowing that clothing and accessories don't define me, but the content of my character does.



Have you ever worn something that isn't your favorite?  Leave me a comment and let me know!  I love interacting with my active followers :) 

Linkups:


   









No comments:

Post a Comment