Monday, April 7, 2014

Black and White Stripes


Quick post today. I decided to wear this look to church a few weeks ago.  So, I just had to share it on my blog.  If you use Instagram, you can follow me there ms_kishina is my IG name. I post a lot of my looks there.  Anywho, black and white is trending heavily for spring and I have found loads of inspiration via blogs that I follow.


I opted to keep my accessories simple, since the blazer is a statement by itself.  A silver hoop, black clutch and peep toe patent pumps helped to pull my look together.  Overall, I love how this look came together and I received many compliments on this ensemble.


Shop what I wore....
                      
                                Blazer                                        Pants~similar (blue is an option)

                      Cato                           

Linking up with....

           







No comments:

Post a Comment