Monday, April 14, 2014

Lacy Mint



I feel that nothing appeals more to my feminine side than things made of lace, chiffon, ruffles...get my drift.  At times my style can be a little edgy, but for the most part I absolutely looooove being a lady.  Naturally when I saw this baby hidden on a sales rack, I knew she was waiting on me to find her.  My heart literally skipped a beat as I snatched her quickly from the rack and headed to the fitting room.  I must have spent a good 10 minutes prancing around the fitting room with the widest grin on my face.  No really, the sales associate had to ask me if I was alright because I was in there so long...haha!


If you've read any of my previous posts, you would know that I take pride in finding a killer deal.  This lacy number was no exception.  The total cost of this outfit was less than forty bucks including my sandals.  Baby, it doesn't get any sweeter than that for me.  


What I love most about this top, is the fact that it flows away from my body.  It is not form fitting and is very forgiving of my problem area...my gut (Lol).  I also adore the hi-lo hem of it.  It makes me feel very sexy and feminine.  You've seen these mint green jeggings before in a previous post HERE.  I opted to wear sandals as I am so tired of the boots and heavy shoes I've worn all winter.  I had to let my piggies breathe a little...


My brother was my photographer this day and he was making me laugh ever so hard.  


Because I love this top so much, believe me you will see it again.  This number will be in heavy rotation throughout the seasons.  I have soooo many plans for her.  


What do you feel is your signature style? Sexy, feminine, casual, edgy.... Tell me please! I'm dying to know.  Please comment below and continue to follow me on my personal style journey. I love interacting with my loyal followers.  Until next time remember to love yourself where you are, be confident and just be you.

You can also connect with me on the following social media sites:


Link ups


    


                                                          
  

No comments:

Post a Comment