Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Bohemian Flow


Well, I was finally able to wear something light and flowy on this day and I just fell in love with this!  A simple outfit that is comfy yet still feminine is what I live for. Don't get me wrong, as a female I love to dress up. But, being comfortable and looking fabulous while doing it is my aim. Yeeeess!


Of course as usual, I love a great deal. So when I find this tunic at one of my favorite bargain spots I couldn't help but try it on. The top was only $12 and the white jeggings I found at Wal-Mart for about the same.


I opted to wear my new headband that has sadly been retired as it broke recently. I kept my other accessories at a minimum with simple gold bangles and donut shapes earrings.


Would you believe I was told this ensemble makes me look like a "big pumpkin"? Haaaaa! I laughed in their face and simply replied, "Good thing I don't get dressed to impress you, and I think it makes me look like I'm ready for a fun relaxing day". Yeah that shut them up real quick.

So glad my confidence level has improved ten times over. I will never let anyone dictate to me what I can and can not wear. While I realize everyone won't approve of my choice of dress it's okay. As long as I like it is all that matters.

Linkups:


Linkup Button




No comments:

Post a Comment