Sunday, March 30, 2014

Spring Has Sprung


I decided to wear this for the first day of spring. A lot of bloggers I follow have presented looks trending pastel colors. But I just could not wait until summer to wear this fabulous teal and yellow combination. It was warm this day so I wanted to break out my denim crops as well.


Although my feet are flat and wide...ugh, I simply love leopard print anything...lol. I found these while thrifting,  brand new with tag. At five bucks, I'd say score! 


Even though I'm not 100% happy with my current weight, I still love me. I thank God for my emerging confidence and how I'm beginning to come out of my shell. 




To me, confidence is imperative to loving who I am at this current place in my life and it fuels my spirit in who I hope to become.

Link ups:





No comments:

Post a Comment