Monday, October 10, 2016

Black and White Stripes

Plus blogger, Black and white stripes, wine colored booties, curvy blogger, black jeggings
Happy Friday to you all!  I hope that you're doing well and thank you for taking time to visit my little old space in the blogosphere.  I truly appreciate you.  A few weeks ago I went shopping to fill holes in my wardrobe since I've drastically reduced the amount of clothing in my closet.  My style has evolved yet again and I'm currently in love with anything that stretches and/or drapes over my frame.  I'm most comfortable and confident in this type of clothing.
plus size blogger, black and white tunic, fashion sunglasses, wine booties
Asymmetrical Tunic | Rainbow $9.99

Booties | Rack Room Shoes Outlet (old purchase)

I came across this striped tank with an asymmetrical hem and snatched it up with a quickness...lol.  Mainly because it was the very last one on the rack and just happened to be my size.  I swear the style gods must love me, because this happens often...lol.

Wine booties, purse, handbag
These booties are an old purchase from the end of the winter season, 2015. I got them from Rack Room Shoes and they are one of the most comfortable pair of booties I own.  This beautiful wine color stole my heart and I literally swooned when I laid eyes on them.
black and white outfit, wine booties, nude purse

Jeggings | It's Fashion (old purchase) 




Thank you for checking out my blog!  Hope you'll return again soon.  Until next time.....

Be strong.  Be beautiful.  Be YOU!  Smooches...

16 comments:

  1. Such awesome ankle boots! I love the color and how you styled the top with them!

    http://www.mylittlenest.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Ruth! I will be wearing these all season...lol.

      Delete
  2. Those booties are so cute and I really want some that color too. I love how style evolves though and you look great, such a cute outfit.
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Rachel! Yes, booties in this color are a must! You haaaave to get some, you'd look awesome in this color :)

      Delete
  3. Love those sunglasses, girl! Hope you have a great week <3

    Blessings,
    Edye | Http://gracefulcoffee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love you booties! And I'm loving watching your style change over time!
    Ashley
    www.mysimplecurvylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girly! I'm enjoying this style evolution too and thinning my closet...lol.

      Delete
  5. You look all sorts of fabulous in this! Hope you can join the link up again this week :) http://sydneyfashionhunter.com/2016/10/bondi-lifestyle-linkup.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Sydney! Always a pleasure to link up with you.

      Delete
  6. This color combo is perfect, love it!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Robin! I'm in love with this color combo.

      Delete
  7. Love those booties, the color is great for fall.
    Thanks for linking up to #UntamedStyle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Veronica! My pleasure linking up with you as well :)

      Delete