Thursday, April 7, 2016

Formation

Plus size blogger inspired by Beyonce's Formation Super Bowl performance.

Hey guys!  Life has been absolutely crazy lately.  I've just finished up spring break with the kiddos and I could not be more rejuvenated.  It was a much needed vacation and I believe my munchkins would agree with me as well.  I literally did nothing pertaining to this blog.  I'll admit I've gotten slack on posting current outfits to inspire my curvy ladies.  I apologize for that.  I'll try my best to be more consistent. 
Plus size blogger wearing army fatigue, combat booties, black sheer blouse

Plus size blogger reflecting on times of old, wearing army fatigue, black blouse, and stacked booties.
On a recent visit to my home city, I ventured out to our revamped downtown area.  I decided to take a few snaps here in front a historic landmark, one of the first county courthouses, in my relaxed fatigue ensemble.  I've worn these destructed camo pants several times on the blog herehere, and here (still one of my fave).
Plus size blogger sitting on steps, staring into the distance, self-reflection.

Plus size blogger wearing glam army fatigue and Havana Mambo twists.
For this look I mixed a little new with the old.  My new black blouse is one of the most comfortable I own at the moment.  It features a flowing silhouette, with a lace yoke and pleated sheer back panel.  I actually bought it in a blush color as well and will feature that on the blog soon.  It was a steal at my go-to store for trendy styles, It's Fashion.  It was super affordable and found on clearance at $6.99, it begged me to take it home...lol.
Plus size blogger wearing glam army fatigue and Havana Mambo twists.

Plus size blogger wearing glam army fatigue and Havana Mambo twists.
I added a long silver tassel necklace for a little drama.
Plus size blogger with Beyonce inspired Formation attire and M.A.C. Cyber lipstick.
This outfit was inspired by Beyonce's Formation performance at the 50th Super Bowl.
Plus size blogger with black flowing blouse and pleated sheer chiffon panel.
My stacked combat booties from JustFab completed the look.
Beyonce inspired Formation ensemble.

Beyonce inspired Formation attire
I'm also loving my new hairstyle.  These are crocheted Havana Mambo twists.

Outfit Details:
Blouse | It's Fashion (clearance $6.99)
Camo Pants | Old
Stacked Combat Booties | JustFab (previously owned)



How did I do with this ensemble?  Is it something you would wear?  I urge you to step out of your comfort zone and try different outfits.  My style is always evolving and I'm okay with that.  Until next time fashion lovers.....
xo Kishina xo



12 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty top!
    www.amemoryofus.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great deal on that top! I can't wait to see you in the blush colored one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most comfy top I own right now. I've been practically living in it...lol.

      Delete
  3. I always love to see a blouse that has some excitement in the back. And your top is definitely exciting. It's like, innocent in the front, flirtatious in the back.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I like how you described that Vivi! Yes so innocent yet flirty from the backside. Hmmm, that might get me in a little trouble with the mister, if ya know what I mean *wink wink*

      Delete
  4. I love this edge look, that tunic top is very lovely on you.
    Thank you for linking up to "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me"
    Rachel xo
    http://garaytreasures.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun and edgy look on you, the black and camo print. Also, your hair looks fabulous on you :-)
    Thanks for linking up with Turning Heads Tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jess! Thanks for the compliment. You totally rock :)

      Delete
  6. Love the lace with the camo!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you soon!

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Isn't it so unexpected, yet it just "works"? Thanks so much, Alice :)

      Delete