Friday, April 22, 2016

Irresistible Me


Hey guys!  A different type of post for you today.  Some of you know that I'm a mom to four beautiful children.  My baby girl is featured in today's post of sharing my experience using THE absolute best hair straightener I've ever used in my life.  
As you can tell, my daughter has naturally kinky hair.  While it is fine to medium texture, there is a LOT of it....which leads to wash day woes for myself and for her.  She loathes wash day, but the end result always leaves a smile on her face.



I was recently sent over this amazing tourmaline hair straightener, by Irresistible Me for review.  I currently have a protective style in my hair, so I opted to test it out on my daughter's fragile tresses.  Let me tell you, it did not disappoint!  I was pleasantly amazed.

Features of the Irresistible Me Styling Iron

  1. A 360 degree swivel cord that stays out of your way while styling your hair.
  2. A thumb print and cool tips that keep fingers from getting burned.
  3. All buttons are located on the inner portion of the flat iron.  Yes, for this!  I have a tendency to hit buttons unknowingly changing the temperature while doing my hair.
  4. Heats up really fast...like 15 seconds fast!  And even better for those days you are rushing around and forget to unplug, it will shut off automatically after 30 minutes.
  5. This thing is soooo light, it barely feels like I'm holding it.  Makes it super easy to maneuver through kinky tresses.  Also it features diamond and tourmaline coated plates to ensure hair is gently straightened and no tugging or pulling is involved.
  6. Lastly, this holy grail of hair straighteners slid through my daughter's hair like butter!  I used it on freshly shampooed and conditioned hair.  After blowing it dry the straightener transformed her hair into what you see below.  I am too excited to try this on my own hair!  

She was clearly feeling herself here...lol.



If you've found this review helpful, head on over to Irresistible Me and order yours today!  It's well worth the investment and will be replacing the two more expensive flat irons that I currently own.  Thanks for reading!

P.S.  Irresistible Me provided the straightener featured in this post.  All thoughts and opinions are completely my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment