Sunday, June 21, 2015

Thrift Store Score | Tropical Print Skirt


If you've been a follower of my blog for a while, you would note that I pride myself in finding great clothing items at the absolute bottom dollar.  So, I took a recent "browsing" trip to my local thrift store, Miracle Hill and happened upon this cutie of a skirt.  It was my first time at this particular thrift location, so I promised myself I would just "browse".  I couldn't take my eyes off the beautiful tropical print with contrasting fuchsia and orange hues.




It was love at first sight!  I swiped it from the rack and *gasp* $4.00.  Uh-uh, no way, going home with me NOW...lol.  I tried it on and I danced and pranced in the mirror for what seemed like a half hour.  Should I or shouldn't I was the question reverberating in my mind.  After all, I'm on a no shopping ban here, and Lord knows, I need no more clothing.  But it's summer time, it's hot outside, and the breezy flow-y cotton material is perfect for my need of comfort during this season.


I already have a few ideas in my head on how I want to restyle this piece, so stay tuned!  How about any of you guys?  Can you restrain yourself when you happen upon a steal of a deal?  As for me, the struggle is REAL!  Thanks for stopping by and reading about my thrifting shenanigans.  Be blessed and have an awesome week!
Outfit Details;
Fuchsia Wrap Tank ~ Clinton Kelly Label via Gabe's (old last styled here and here)
Tropical Print Skirt ~ Old Navy via Miracle Hill Thrift $4.00
Wedges ~ Payless Shoes $20.00
Handbag ~ Cato Fashions (old...seriously styled so many times on the blog I've lost count...lol)
Lip Color ~ M.A.C Heroine with Currant liner



7 comments:

  1. I love searching for wild and beautiful prints at thrift stores, and you absolutely SCORED with this skirt! I love this style you create, so beautiful =)

    xoxo, Addie - Old World New

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love the colors XO! Thank you so much for sharing with #LINKUPWITHLISA @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/06/linkupwithlisa-22-summer-thrifting-finds.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the cut and color of the top, it goes perfectly with that skirt.
    b

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great color combo - so unexpected but it works!

    xo, Michelle Paige
    www.michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the colors! so chic and summery!
    Irene
    www.thedailylace.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your thrifty finds, what a killer skirt as it is too cute! I love how the skirt also pulls the whole look together and stands out. You look lovely!
    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete