Tuesday, December 2, 2014

November Style Recap | Fringe Trend

Soooo, I know you guys may have been wondering, why the heck is she posing with that same bag in all of her posts??!  Lol, well obviously I happen to loooove this bag.  Fringe is one of my favorite things to wear.  Whether I'm actually wearing or accessorizing it I am HERE for all things fringe.  I also wanted to show case three diffferent looks with my fringe bag.  Check them out below and let me know what you think of these three looks.  

Blog Post HERE

This weekend casual look came together just as I had imagined it would.  I love how the tribal print on my scarf blends with the studded detailing on the faux leather fringe.  

Blog Post HERE

This dressier look was given a little more oomph when I added the fringe look to it.  I felt it was very business oriented but I stayed true to my personal style and love of fringe.

Blog Post HERE

Lastly, the fringe bag added character and made a statement to a somewhat basic outfit.  With this look it screams look at me...lol!!  

Which one of these styles would you rock?  Is fringe for you, or nah?  Engage with me :)

Linked Up Below

I Feel Pretty Logo

4 comments:

  1. Love love all 3 looks! Hard to choose and I the fringe bag is too cute not to love!
    Xo
    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your colourful clothes! I adore bright colours!

    ReplyDelete