Sunday, December 21, 2014

Floral Kimono

Hi, lovelies! I wore this look to church on Sunday, December 21, 2014.  We had such a beautiful program celebrating the birth of Jesus! While most people opt to wear red during the holiday season, I chose to stay true to myself and wear pink.  I found this beautiful kimono from It's Fashion on sale for $7.99.  Absolutely, positively, HAD to have it...lol.  The slacks were purchased from my local Goodwill for $4.25.  

I wanted the kimono to be the star of the show, so I decided to keep my accesories to a minimum and chose to accent with neutral colors.  This nude hand bag is old and if I recall it was around $10 from Ross.  What do guys think of this outfit? I am in loooove with it.  I will definitely be restyling this kimono again. Don't be surprised if you see it featured here on the blog in the near future.  Have a great week everyone!  Merry Christmas from my family to yours!  Until next time...

Peace and love,
Kishina















Isaiah 9:6King James Version (KJV)

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.

16 comments:

  1. I LOVE this combination! The belted kimono looks fabulous on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lauren! Enjoyed linking up with you, thanks for hosting!

      Delete
  2. ahhh!!! totally loving how you styled your kimono with a belt! <3 <3 <3

    rhea @ rheaetcetera.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rhea, this was such a fun look! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Looks great! Love the floral cardigan.

    Thanks for linking to Beautiful You!
    Tiffany Ima
    Style Honestly

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And thanks for hosting the linkup, always a pleasure. I've met some awesome bloggers and gained much inspiration :)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Elle! And thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  5. SO cute!! You are adorable! I am doing a FREE BURBERRY giveaway if you want to enter!! :) www.xoxokat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kishina, love your floral kimono. I can't believe what a steal it was. Hope you have stop by my blog to say hi. Have a lovely day! XO, Maria

    http://theclassifiedchic.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the floral kimono! The belt is definitely a statement piece for this look. You look lovely!

    XO! From Merrie K. @ www.PetiteCareerGirl.com

    ReplyDelete