Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Blushing Hearts

Hey guys!

Hope all is well.  I wanted to share a look that has just been sitting in the drafts for weeks...ugh!  Hate when that happens.  Anywho, I love playing around with different color palettes and while perusing my closet (because I'm cutting back on spending this year) these two items seemed to mesh well together.  Pairing a classic and neutral color, such as black, with a beautiful blush color gives just enough edge with a touch of romance.  The heart pattern on my cropped sweater also lends whimsical notes as well.  As it was a bit chilly this day, I decided to layer my cropped sweater over a basic black peplum top for added warmth and a little more flair.


How cute is this lace pattern on the back of my sweater?

Style Tip:  Having a chill Valentine's Day this year?  This would be a perfect look!



Sweater: Old purchase (option)
Peplum: Old purchase (option)
Blush Pants: Old Purchase (option)

Linked Up Here



6 comments:

  1. That back of your sweater is so pretty! Perfect V-Day outfit! :)

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an adorable look for the holiday! That sweater has so many great details and I especially love the hearts. So fab paired with the bit of blush.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes to shopping our closet. The lace design adds an unexpected fun twist. I love the layering with the crop sweater and peplum. Nice casual V-day look.

    Princess Audu

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this top! The details really make a blouse, that is what I look for too. Love the pink too, hope you had a lovely day!
    thanks for linking with turning heads tuesday
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so so so fashionable and beautiful, dear.
    www.fsjshoes.com supplies blog sponsor…..
    If you want cooperation, you can contact email shriny@fsjshoes.com

    ReplyDelete