Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Thigh Highs

Hey, girl hey!

It's been a minute since I've posted, I know.  But I'm here and ready to take on the new year.  How was your holiday break?  Mine was everything I needed to rest and recharge.  Enough with the chit chat, let's jump into this uber comfy outfit I put together.

In sticking with my promise to myself to wear only things I love, I purchased these thigh high boots in the season's hottest color because...well I couldn't resist.  They were only around 25 bucks and I neeeeeded them in my life...lol.  If you're a bottom heavy lady like myself, then you know the struggle of finding boots to not only fit your calves, but your thighs as well.  So imagine my surprise when I happened upon these babies.  Oooooh, I screamed with delight!

For reference, my calves measure 19+ inches around.  These fit soooo comfy and I WILL be wearing them all season long.  The stretch is amazing and they stay put around my thighs.  The lace detail add that extra feminine touch.  Finally, plus size companies are listening to us curvy girls!  We want to look and feel great just as our straight size sisters...feel me.












Outfit Details

Cocoon Shrug: Simply Fashion
Black Jegging:  It's Fashion
Basic Tank:  Rainbow

18 comments:

  1. You look Fabulous and those boots are perfect.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mz Neti! I appreciate the warm compliments. I'm soooo in love with these boots. Wearing them ALL season long...lol. Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  2. Those points are on point! The color is perfect
    Thank you for linking up with Weekend Wear

    xo
    Mel

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are such fab boots! I love the color and the lace-up detail!

    By Lauren M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots are so fierce! What a great statement piece to add to your wardrobe. Really great patterned cardigan, too. You are rockin this entire look! Thanks so much for linking up with Fabulous Friday, Kishina!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Jennie! This cardigan is my absolute favorite right now. I've reached for it more times than I can count...lol.

      Delete
  5. Love this outfit! Your boots are so fabulous!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the color of the boots! Super cute.

    xoxo
    Saprina D
    www.HustleandGrowGirl.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous boots!! It's always such a struggle to find one that fits well :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! The struggle has been too real...lol. I'm so happy to have found some that are affordable and comfortable as well.

      Delete
  8. Those boots are so cute! Love the rich color with your olive sweater.
    thanks for linking
    jess xx
    www.elegantlydressedandstylish.com

    ReplyDelete