Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Fatigued Dreams



Hey Kurvy Korner Lovers!

I'm back with a restyle of my gold-foil print "dream" graphic tee (recently featured here) and new hair!  Yaaaaasss...lol!  Continuing the shopping my closet trend and restyling pieces for new looks.  See, I can totally get used to this shopping my closet thing.  This time around I decided to try some army fatigue and wear these camo pants that I've had hanging in my closet for months now (tags still attached)...smh.


Style tip:  Add character to any outfit by choosing accessories to give it extra oomph!  These rainbow-tinted mirrored aviators gold choker are the bizzz-naaass...lol.  And fringe...lots and lots of fringe.  May be trendy to you but will always be a classic to me, because.....fringe!  Taupe colored booties keep the look anchored.  Didn't wanna overdo it with the shoes since this purse is already working in unison with the outfit.
Unless you've been living under a rock (lol), you'll notice that olive toned every-thaaang has taken over this fall season.  It can be found throughout every department store and online shopping sites with a plethora of options to choose from.  Tops, pants, dresses, purses, accessories, outerwear...you name it.  I love how it just goes with literally everything, making it a neutral in my book.  So it was a no brainer that I paired this salmon colored tee with the muted olive tones of my camo pants.
Dream tee: Purchased during the Dream Women's Conference at my church | Camouflage Pants:  It's Fashion (I've had them a while) | Taupe Booties: Rack Room Shoes (purchased at end of winter season last year) | Fringe Purse: $10 (a new department store I found in my neighborhood Simply Fashion!) | Sunnies and choker (borrowed...lol)

So what do you guys think of this outfit?  I am definitely feelin' ma'self.  Can you tell?  Leave me a comment below.  Follow me on Instagram, get some "pinspiration" here, and thumbs up here.  As always, thank you to my lovely readers who keep rocking with me as I continue to bring you fashionable outfit inspiration "big gal style"...lol.  Until next time,

Be Bold, Be Beautiful and most of all Be YOU!

Love,
Kishina


9 comments:

  1. I see you! Love the purse and camo is always in. Looking good!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeey, Whitney!! Thanks for the compliment, love :)

      Delete
  2. Super cute. I am a major camo fan and that shirt is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Isn't camo the best? I can't get enough of it this season...lol.

      Delete
  3. I am also loving camo this year and you styled the pants perfectly. Just Fabulous. .

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. This look is perfect!

    ReplyDelete