Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Nude Dress 3 Ways: Belt It


For my second look featuring this nude dress, I had to let it stand alone.  Sometimes less really is more and this is the perfect example of what I mean by that.  The cut of the dress fits my silhouette to a tee and I couldn't be more comfortable.  Of course being the feminine girl that I am, I had to keep it classy pairing my wedges with the look.  I feel they complemented the overall ensemble by injecting just enough glam keeping it clean and chic.  

I also wanted a smidgen of drama with this chic nude dress, so I decided to amp it up by adding my newest fall accessory, the trendy floppy hat.  Ladiiies, if you don't have a floppy hat for the season you've gotta get you one ASAP...lol.  I have like three.....no seriously, I do.  In different colors of course.  I tend to do that when I fall in love with something.  I buy it all in every color.  Not so good for my pockets, but my inner fashionista is like "yeeeess, buy them, get them all" followed by a sinister laugh.  Curse her!! Bahaaahaaa!
Dress: Ross Dress for Less $14.99 | Wedges: Payless | Fringe Bag: Old | Floppy Hat: It's Fashion $9.99 | Sunglasses: Ebay $9.99
Anyhoo, let's talk about my other fave accessory, these sunglasses.  Don't they scream lady of mystery?!  I love how they aren't fully tinted giving that chic mysterious vibe.  Too cute, I thought as I clicked buy on Ebay...lol.  The fringe bag is old.  I've had it over a year now, I think.  It's been featured on the blog a few times, hereherehere and here.  See? Clearly I've been a lover of fringe before all the rage this season.  To me fringe will always be a classic style in my book.  You just have to know how to work it into your personal style preference.
So what do you think of this look?  So far, I can't pick a favorite between this one and the first look.  If you missed that post, you can review it here.  I have to admit, I was sort of feelin' ma-self in this ensemble.  Can't wait to share my final look in this series!  Stay tuned...to be continued.  Until next time.....

Peace and love,
xo Kishina xo


8 comments:

  1. Love the floppy hat! You look great! Awesome dress.

    Found you via Style Me Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara! I love this versatile dress. Thanks for hopping over from the link party :)

      Delete
  2. The dress does look amazing on you. The nude color is perfect to add accessories to. A felt floppy hat has made its way to my closet too this Fall :)
    Thanks for linking up with us
    Betsy
    http://www.twopeasinablog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Betsy! I'm totally in love with this dress and this hat...lol. Can't wait to see you accessorize with your hat. I think everyone should own one of these, for the season of cool weather is upon us :)

      Delete
  3. Both looks are great but I LOVE LOVE LOVE this look!!

    Thank you for being a part of TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. *covers face blushing* awww, thank you Alice! You're too kind. I appreciate you stopping by :)

      Delete
  4. I really like this look because of the edgy styling with the hat and fringe bag.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vivi! I was definitely going for that type of vibe with this look. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete