Sunday, May 17, 2015

Tropical Prints

Today was very laid back for me.  I'm thoroughly enjoying the weather because Mother Nature is finally playing nice...lol. When it gets steamy in the south, my style becomes more relaxed.  In a few weeks, I will be on vacation for a whole two and a half months!  I'm so excited I can taste it.  I will have completed my first year as a school nurse and the perks are heaven.  This outfit was recently purchased from one of my favorite trendy spots, It's Fashion.

I usually stick to classic ensembles, but I find myself venturing more to trendy things here lately.  I kind of like it...lol.  Guess it's the little rebel in me.  The whole outfit was less than 40 bucks which is a bit out of norm for me.  I know it may not be for some, but I spent full retail on this!  I hardly EVER pay retail.  Oh well, I will definitely get my money's worth from these pieces as I have several ways in mind to style each piece.  Stay tuned because they will definitely be featured again.  Have a great week guys!

Style Note:  This blouse is very light and airy.  The lace details in front and back allow my skin to breathe in the hot and humid southern climate.  I'm wearing a size 3X.  Tropical print jeggings are very forgiving and stretchy.  While they stretch, it's not so much that the print becomes distorted.  I'm wearing a 3X.




21 comments:

  1. Love the tropical print pants on you.

    Teresa from Mama Muse Me (mamamuseme.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kishina I love that this whole outfit was $40 so super cute! You better werk!
    ~Saprina
    www.SaprinaSays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, Saprina, I'm trying to werk it girl! Thanks for stopping by :)

      Delete
  3. Love those pants, they remind me of tropical locale...very cute!
    http://www.robincharmagne.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit!!! Thank you so much for sharing with #linkupwithlisa @ http://www.beauty101bylisa.com/2015/05/linkupwithlisa-17-purple-dress.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lisa! As always it's a pleasure linking up with you :)

      Delete
  5. Cute top and pants. I don't own any tropical printed clothing yet but these sure are a great find.
    Thanks for linking up with "Bloggers Who Have Inspired Me" today.


    Rachel xo

    Garay Treasures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Rachel, you must grab you some tropical print items for the summer! You would totally rock it :)

      Delete
  6. Loving this look! The floral pants are everything and the top was a great choice!

    ~Whitney
    www.whitneynicjames.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Whitney. I will be wearing these pants a LOT...lol.

      Delete
  7. Oh, those pants are gorgeous! SO fun! Loving all of the pretty details on your top!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jennie! This was definitely a fun outfit to wear :)

      Delete
  8. You can't go wrong with floral and black. I love the way you paired it. Thanks for linking up to Look What I Got!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ashleigh! I enjoy linking up weekly, love finding new bloggers :)

      Delete
  9. What a fun outfit! I love those colors on you and can't wait to see more later! :)

    Grace
    http://colorandgrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks doll! Appreciate you dropping by and showing some love :)

      Delete
  10. What a comfortable and airy outfit for these hot months that are upon us! And, so stylish! ENJOY those 2 1/2 months off! My kids will be off school after 2 more half days and I am excited to plan some fun things for all of us to do!

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I adore these pants on you! I am too scared to wear floral pants.

    Thank you for joining TBT Fashion link up and hope to see you Thursday.

    Alice
    www.happinessatmidlife.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the print on those pants! Thanks for linking up at Who's Wearing What Wednesdays at Pastries, Pumps and Pi!

    ReplyDelete