Thursday, March 30, 2017

Floral Blazer & Denim

plus size, floral blazer, white tank, denim jeggings, natural hairstyle, bold lips, olive lace up flats
The floral explosion continues....

Hey guys!  I'm back with a new outfit post featuring this gorg floral blazer I picked up from Rainbow a few weeks ago.  Continuing my obsession with all things floral, I had to add this to my arsenal...lol.  I also fell in love with the olive colored base and blend of peachy, pinky, colored rose print.  The waterfall draping to the front of the blazer is everything!  It's perfect to camouflage my belly when I want to eat all the things, HA!  

I paired it with a flowing white tank that has a mesh like hem giving extra coverage to my round abdomen.  These jeggings are soooo soft you guys!  They felt smooth as butter.  I've never tried this brand of denim jeggings, so I was very impressed with the fit and feel when I slipped them on.  They will definitely get their fair share of wear this season.  

I can envision loads of ways to restyle this piece and can't wait to wear it over and over again....because ummm, ya know that's what people in the real world do, HA!  Yes, I'm a blogger who actually WEARS her favorite items until the threads come loose.  For next time, I'm thinking of playing up the peachy pink tones in the floral print.  Maybe pair it with a cute wedge and some white pants...hmmm.  How would you guys, restyle it?  Suggestions?  Drop me a line in the comments.  Thanks for reading!

Until next time,

xo Kishina xo
plus size, floral blazer, white tank, denim jeggings, natural hairstyle, bold lips, olive lace up flats
Lace Up Flats | Citi Trends $7
Pearl baubles, white tank, floral print blazer
Blazer | Rainbow $15

Celebrity Pink Jeggings, Blazer and tank from Rainbowshops, Olive flats from CitiTrends
Celebrity Pink Jeggings | Simply Fashion $10
Bold lips and big baubles. Natural hairstyle. Trendy specs.


Kishina, plus size blogger, wearing floral waterfall blazer, denim jeggings, white tank, olive flats, natural hair, wine lipstick
Tank | Rainbow $5 (Clearance)

5 comments:

  1. Liking the lace up flats with this outfit girl!

    Isobel x

    http://fashionistachic14.blogspot.co.uk/

    New video: https://youtu.be/ce8zQKwTR04

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! They were such a fun shoe to pair with this outfit.

      Delete
  2. That is a great floral blazer - I am sure you will be able to style so many ways. I am a blogger who wears my clothes a lot, too. Thanks so much for joining the Fabulous Friday Link Up.

    Lisa
    Daily Style Finds

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Lisa! I can't wait to restyle it. It's my fave new printed jacket for the season. Thanks also for hosting the link up as well.

      Delete
  3. This blazer is beautiful. I love the soft draping and pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete