Tuesday, October 3, 2017

Bombers and Booties

plus size, curvy girl, bomber jacket, floral print, fringe booties, natural hair, skinny jeans, aviator glasses


Hello my loves!  I'm excited to feature a new look on the blog this week.  Trying to get back into the swing of things over here in my little "korner" of the blogosphere...lol.  Y'all I have a confession....this beautiful bomber jacket has been in my closet for almost 6 months. *gasp*...yes!  I didn't know how I wanted to style it.  When I laid eyes on it, the fashion gods knew I needed it and so it literally jumped in my shopping cart from the sales rack...ha!  

So, when I found these cute peep toe booties with fringe around the ankles my bomber popped into play.  Instantly I knew I would style it with these fabulous and comfy booties.  Y'all...I can literally walk in these all day!  A white tee and black skinnies brought the look together, keeping it chic and simple with a little edge.  I scored the handbag with it's eye-catching black and white chevron print for eight bucks...can you say winning?!

Thanks for checking out my blog and stay tuned for more curvy girl friendly outfits coming soon!  
natural hairstyle, plus size, bomber jacket, fringe peep-toe booties, black skinnies


Plus blogger, fringe booties, bomber jacket, natural hairstyle, black skinnies

Plus size, curvy girl, mirror aviators, natural hairstyle, bomber jacket, fringe booties, black skinnies

Plus size, curvy girl, natural hairstyle, bomber jacket, fringe booties, black skinny jeans, chevron handbag

bomber jacket, peep toe booties, curvy hip friendly outfit, natural hairstyle

bomber jacket, peep toe booties, curvy hip friendly outfit, natural hairstyle

bomber jacket, peep toe booties, mirror aviators, curvy hip friendly outfit, natural hairstyle

bomber jacket, peep toe booties, curvy hip friendly outfit, natural hairstyle

bomber jacket, peep toe booties, curvy hip friendly outfit, natural hairstyle

bomber jacket, peep toe booties, curvy hip friendly outfit, natural hairstyle

bomber jacket, peep toe booties, curvy hip friendly outfit, natural hairstyle


bomber jacket, peep toe booties, curvy hip friendly outfit, natural hairstyle

bomber jacket, peep toe booties, curvy hip friendly outfit, natural hairstyle

bomber jacket, peep toe booties, curvy hip friendly outfit, natural hairstyle
Bomber jacket | Ashley Stewart
Jeggings | It's Fashion
Peep toe Booties | Soho 
Purse | Cititrends

24 comments:

  1. Hey Kishina! I just found your blog and I thought I drop in to say hello! I love that bomber, and it's a sin it's been sitting in your closet for that long. LOL! I just love the colors in it, and just does wonders for your skin. And as for those booties, they are divine and you are killing in them. Thanks so much for sharing an awesome post and I can't wait to see what you come up with next!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Gigi! Thank you so much for dropping by! I agree, girl, I should have been pulled this jacket out...smh. I appreciate your warm compliments and look forward to sharing more of my personal style. Thanks again!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, love this outfit! You are too cute, that bomber, swoon. And those shoes, wow, I want/need both of these things, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your compliments. I'm sooooo in love with this bomber and these booties. Officially wearing them all season.

      Delete
  3. Those lace sleeves are so pretty! It's a nice jacket for when you want to dress for fall, but you still have summer weather. I really need to get a bomber ASAP!
    -Kristin
    countdowntofridayblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kristin! And yes, a bomber jacket is a must have for your fall wardrobe. Get one ASAP...lol.

      Delete
  4. You look awesome girl! Love the jacket and def those shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Trina! I appreciate your compliments :)

      Delete
  5. Great nail color.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for linking up to Top of the World Style. You look great in this outfit. I love the vertical lines that you created with the jacket!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for stopping by! And thank you for hosting the link party as well.

      Delete
  7. Hi Kishina! I found your post on Lizzie in Lace's Linky Party. Girl, you've got a great sense of style! xoxo

    -Shania
    shaniamason.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by! I appreciate your warm comments.

      Delete
  8. So fierce! I'm love with this look! Love the bomber! The color really pops again your skin and the lace details give a feminine touch to the bomber! Love t!

    Edwige | http://www.hypnozglam.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! This bomber is fast becoming my fave new item to wear at the moment.

      Delete
  9. Girl, FIERCE is definitely the word for this outfit! You look gorgeous and it's making me want to run out and find a bomber jacket! Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, bombers are a must have this season :)

      Delete
  10. yes! you killed it. And that eyeshadow - on point. thanks for sharing.
    http://ahhhsoneo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. I absolutely love bombers for fall! I've never seen sleeves so gorgeous on one before. This outfit truly looks stunning on you, and can be transitioned easily from warm to cold weather. I could definitely see myself wearing something like this.
    Thank you for linking up this week!

    ~xo Sheree
    PoshClassyMom.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sheree, aren't bombers so versatile! I can't get enough of them. Thanks for the compliments. I enjoy linking with you weekly.

      Delete
  12. Obsessed with this bomber! Those sleeves are to die for!!!

    michellespaige.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle! I'm obsessed with it too...lol!

      Delete