Sunday, January 26, 2014

Warming it Up in Winter


I love how this ensemble came together. I decided to wear this to church and received lots of compliments on my clutch. Being a mother of four and trying to remain stylish on a tight budget is actually a fun challenge for me.



I put this outfit together for less than $40. So let's talk about the deets! The orange sweater was scored at one of my favorite thrift stores Goodwill. It was less than 4 bucks. The white button up and denim skinnies were gifted. I'm so blessed :)


The gold belt came as one of a set of three and cost around 3 bucks. My nude peep toe pumps were what cost the most at 25 dollars, but I got a second pair (black) for half off. I'm a sucker for a bargain...lol. Finally the clutch I received so many compliments on...a whopping $4.99. 







No comments:

Post a Comment