Monday, June 23, 2014

Palazzo Chic

OOTD:

Quick post today. I wore this look to my niece's graduation a couple of weeks ago. I am definitely digging the palazzo pants I scored for just a few coins! Y'all know I love a great deal.


I believe this print is fast becoming one of my fave...lol.  Can you tell?

I wore this print here in this post, titled Bohemian Flow

and here in this post, Colorful Chevron


I love how my style is forever developing and changing.  I am truly coming into my own.  I leave you guys with a little Monday Morning inspiration from the late Maya Angelou. Uplift and encourage someone today. You never know, you may be entertaining angels :)

Peace and love,
Kishina 




Linkups:

personal-style-linkup Linkup Button
 
still being [molly] Life's A Party Dress Like It
   The Fashion Canvas 
StyleSessionsLogo zps1d35aa03 Style Sessions Fashion Link Up: Midi Skirt Love + Win $100 Sheinside Gift Card               PinkSole
pleated poppy 
Let Your Light Shine Thursdays Brown Girl Bloggers


No comments:

Post a Comment